Outsourcing Corporate Travel Saves Money and Time for Companies
The reasons for corporate travel are numerous but there is one thing that unifies companies that outsource their corporate travel needs: Outsourcing Corporate Travel Saves Money and Time for Companies. Over the past 20 years we have found so many clients do not know the true cost of business travel within their organisations. The figure that your travel agency provides may give you an overall spend but that does not tell the whole story.
When implementing a new travel management programme, we focus on building a portfolio of services specific to your industry and company needs. Unlike many other agencies, FROSCH Ireland creates a programme unique to you and your company’s needs. Traditional sourcing-driven approaches are delivering annual savings of less than 3%, while organisations taking a more holistic approach to travel spend optimisation are seeing savings up to 23% on all visible costs and up to 35% on previously hidden cost areas. Implementing a bespoke travel management programme can help CFOs to understand and control the total cost of their corporate travel while delivering a significant range of benefits. Corporate travel management saves money and solves problems.
Here are some fundamental ways that outsourcing your corporate travel management benefits you and your company:
- Increased efficiency: It is not just the time required to plan a comprehensive itinerary taking care of global logistics, it’s the data and systems required to manage the process efficiently. Travel restrictions and changes, along with possible emergencies require access to the latest software to allow you stay on top of the continuously changing landscape of travel. Our team of Corporate Travel Advisors can effectively and efficiently manage all of your travel plans while providing customer service to handle any unforeseen and necessary changes leaving you to focus on the business goals of the trip, the very purpose of corporate travel.
- Best available rates and benefits: We have unparalleled access to great rates on hotels, car rental companies and airfares around the world. We know the person on the other end of the email or phone having worked with our supplier network for years. Travel management companies such as our own, brings significant business to this network and we have access to best rates, discounts and an array of benefits which we pass on to our clients, giving significant savings to your business on travel and entertainment.
- Enhanced Travel Management: When employees do not understand their companies travel policies this can create several challenges for both the organisation and the individual. Corporate travel can be complex due to the network of airlines and hotels, destinations and options available. There may be relationships established with certain providers but if an employee is not aware of these, they may inadvertently increase costs for the company. A travel management company helps solve all these issues as individual employees no longer makes these travel decisions. We are dedicated to following your company’s policy to the letter and we find ways to improve it so that additional money can be saved. All it takes is a quick request from an employee and our corporate travel advisor seamlessly takes care of the details, finding quick and cost effective solutions that fit employees’ needs without negatively impacting the company’s bottom line
- Employee productivity: Employees are not hired to spend hours making travel plans, reserving flights, hotel rooms, and cars etc. Comparing prices, making bookings, and ironing out an itinerary takes an excessive amount of time. It can be frustrating and challenging when arranging travel, coordinating plans with fellow colleagues and making sure you’re doing so in line with the company’s corporate travel policy. This is another area where our corporate travel advisor can add real value. We take over this responsibility so that employees can do the job they were hired to do.
- Employee Satisfaction and Retention: Travel can be stressful, particularly in the past couple of years given the constant changes we are witnessing. A travel management partner helps reduce all the stress associated with travel. They implement a simple, automated platform so that the company can travel with ease. We provide a dedicated professional to assist with your itinerary from beginning to end. This means that you have a real person whose entire goal is to be as helpful as possible throughout your business travel experience. We do not out outsource our customer care team, even if it is the middle of the night, there is a professional who will be available to help if some aspect of the trip goes wrong. It is this type of personal touch that keeps employees happy and loyal to the companies they are working for. Staff retention and loyalty significantly reduces recruitment savings over the long-term.
- Our corporate travel advisors understand that our clients wish to control their travel costs and reduce spend in line with their corporate travel policies. Our experience in the industry allows us to help your business set and achieve realistic goals to reduce a corporate travel budget.
To understand how our team can help your business to optimise travel spend, our teams of travel advisors in Cork, Shannon, and Dublin are available for a consultation on your future travel business requirements,. Get in touch and we can discuss your travel needs firstname.lastname@example.org.